Delivery Terms and Conditions:
- No goods over 20 Kg can be sent to a PO Box
- During free shipping promotions, exclusions apply but are not limited to remote areas, islands. Items which exceed 1.06m length or over 20kgs in weight may incur a shipping charge. You will be contacted prior to delivery to confirm freight charges. United Tools Burleigh reserve the right to change or withdraw free delivery at any time. You will be entitled to a refund or cancellation should you not wish to proceed with the order.
- During United Tools Burleigh promotions of "free shipping" this only applies to customers in metropolitan areas around Australia. Free Shipping does not apply to regional areas nor mid to oversized stock. Please contact email@example.com any further information about costs.
- MID SIZED STOCK for shipping includes but not limited to ladders, oversized tool kits & boxes/chests, elevators, conveyors, pallet jacks, drop & table saws, wheelbarrows, scissor lift tables & scaffold towers within metro areas will need to be quoted*
- OVER SIZED for shipping includes but not limited to Water Jetters and all other oversized stock within metro areas.*
- Standard Flat rate prices are based up to 20kg and nothing greater than 50cm cubic volume/weight parcels. If your order exceeds the maximum weight or volume you will be notified immediately as prices may vary.
- We strive to supply the most reasonable cost for the customer and would ask for your understanding when shipping conditions change.
- United Tools Burleigh reserves the right to change the freight and handling costs as we see fit.
- Some products carry Special Delivery Conditions and may cost more than the standard site quoted rates when shipping outside metro areas. Please check the product description and ask us for more details if it is not clearly specified on the product.
Other options open to all our online customers, including:
- In store Pickup -This option allows you to pick up your order from our Burleigh Heads store at no added cost. Once your order has been placed, we will contact you to let you know when your order will be available for pickup. (Our operating hours are between 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and 8am-12:30pm on Saturday).
- Priority Same Day - Delivery Orders will need to be placed over the phone on (07) 5593 4477. All Same Day delivery customers will be contacted prior to dispatch to ensure they are available to receive stock from the courier as transit time can be anywhere between 3-5 hours.
- Priority Orders must be placed by 2pm (AEST) Monday - Thursday and by 1pm (AEST) Friday to guarantee same day delivery. United Tools Burleigh is closed on public holidays; we will deliver your order the next business day.
- Priority orders placed after 12pm on Saturday and at any time of day on Sunday will be processed on the following working day. Any specific information about your delivery will be forwarded to you at that time.
- Delays may occur if the ordered products are not in Stock. United Tools Burleigh may ship stock direct from a Suppliers/Manufacturers warehouse at our discretion. While we endeavour to keep inventory of stock advertised, we may not be able to supply some products. You will be contacted as soon as possible to offer a replacement item or a full refund if the product ordered is not available to be shipped within a reasonable time frame.
- Priority Victoria and Queensland Metropolitan Areas - This option allows deliveries to be made anywhere in Victoria or Queensland. Please allow approximately 1-3 working days to receive your order.
- Priority for rural Queensland and Victoria - This option allows delivery to be made anywhere in Queensland Victoria, Please allow approximately 1-5 working days to receive your order.
- Priority Adelaide Metropolitan - This option allows delivery to be made anywhere in the Adelaide metropolitan area. The Adelaide metropolitan area also spans to include Gawley. Please allow approximately 1-5 working days to receive your order.
- Priority for rural South Australia- This option allows delivery to be made anywhere in South Australia. Please allow approximately 5-7 working days to receive your order.
- Priority Northern Territory, Western Australia & Tasmania- This option allows delivery to be made anywhere in Northern Territory, Western Australia & Tasmania. Please allow approximately 5-7 working days to receive your order.
- Priority Next Day Delivery is available Australia Wide on all Parcels less than 5kg.
- United Tools Burleigh does not include insurance as part of any product purchased, this will need to be purchased separately to protect our customers from any lost goods. United Tools Burleigh does not accept liability for any goods lost in transit without insurance. Please contact us on07 5593 4477 or firstname.lastname@example.org purchase insurance once you have placed your order. Please document your order number in email.
- During 'free shipping' promotions, insurance is not part of the delivery and may be purchased separately by contacting email@example.com
- Please verify that your goods have been shipped correctly without damage when receiving stock. No signed goods returned will be accepted as damaged in transit if signed for by with the shipping company.
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from a United Tools Burleigh store, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- Signing the delivery note means you have received the goods and they are in good working order and take ownership for those goods. United Tools Burleigh will not be liable for these delivered goods once the delivery note signed.